Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Self Discovery

I am trying to step back and just figure out how to find truth. I am attempting kindness especially towards myself.

My mom is dying and I truly hope for her sake she can go fast.

I have hate in my heart for my SAH. Eww I even hate calling him my husband.

I am sure I will visit grief again soon.

Truly I am trying to respect my own boundaries. I am not talking to him unless it is related to the kids and that is only via text.

I am scared as I think he wants to stop giving me money for the bills. Part of me wants to run to the lawyer and the other part just wants to slow down as I am always running always slamming the door and moving on to what is next. I can't keep doing that if I want to heal. Truth be told I have nothing to be afraid here. Our bills are our bills and there is no way around it.

So here I am with nothing but drama but at least none of it is self induced.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, Courage!
    I'm glad you have found you. I just saw that you were following my blog and wanted to say hello. It sounds like you have a lot in front of you. I so relate to where you wrote about being so uncomfortable in your skin you could jump out of it.
    Do you have S-Anon meetings in your area? They are such a godsend to me.
    If you've recently discovered your husband's addiction-- in S-Anon world they say to not make any 'major' decisions for six months.
    Anyway-- if you want to talk, feel free to email. Again and welcome and I wish you lots of kindness to yourself.
    B

    ReplyDelete