Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Agoraphobia

I feel like I have become agoraphobic

I am not trapped in a house

I am trapped inside of me

Not trapped for fear of a panic attack no I am trapped for fear of feeling

Of being flooded with emotions that I do not acknowledge

I have built my own bunker right inside of me, I am safe yet I am trapped, alone, surrounded by concrete walls and eating fucking canned food, barely living - totally surviving

Is this my life, will I live like this forever

Will I ever take a breath of fresh air, will I smile and laugh and feel joy, will I go after my desires

Will I breathe again

1 comment:

  1. I know it's hard to believe or even imagine it at the moment, but things will get better. I know I felt the same way months ago, and though I have a long way to go, everything is starting to look so much brighter. You'll see!

    *Big Hugs*

    ReplyDelete