Friday, August 14, 2009

Free

I can't move from the feelings. I can't stop the tears. They are constant lately. I feel like they stop me from breaking through, from experiencing true freedom.

Then I sit, I am quiet, I feel and I know freedom will come once I honor my truth. I am flooded with feelings as I have been hiding for so long. I have ran from them, buried them, raged at them, and spent far too long checked out. Now they won't stop. I welcome them, I am free. They terrify me, they seem stronger than me yet I am free.

2 comments:

  1. I totally am with you in every word - being, accepting as it is so unfamiliar for me to let in my pain, my truth, my fears, my sadness.....It's new, and much needed.
    Good for us...
    Sending hugs,
    C

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your comments. I am so glad you share with me. I think we are in two completely different situations however it is the same in so many ways. This journey is about us. :)

    ReplyDelete