Friday, October 1, 2010

Case Dismissed Again

I finally heard from my lawyer that DB's motion to reduce his child support was dismissed.

I am grateful for that.

I did finally notice today that I am depressed. I mean not really living, everything is a horrible effort and so dark kind of depressed.

I have been totally beating myself up for a good while about my non living which is just making it worse. Finally today it dawned on me that I am depressed.

I hate depression, but I do love me and I love the resources I have and I love that I do not have to suffer and I love that I am now aware and can do something about it. And I will do something about it. I don't like to take meds but I know I need to because this is the I am paralyzed kind of depression.

So a new chapter begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment