Thursday, October 1, 2009

Today Is Dark

I woke up this morning to my baby, his happy little voice. I could tell he was well rested and felt good. He was talkative. He knew he had slept long enough by how the light was trying to peep through the curtains.

I knew I had overslept.

I got the boys ready for school. They were loving and cute and I wonder if my life would have purpose if they were not here.

I think I have risen above much of my shit because of them. I wonder if I would have been strong enough without them.

They force me to live better, to walk through fear and to never give up on finding my truth.

Yes the day was trying to show itself through the curtains however it is still cloudy.

It is a day of silence, to take care of things I have been putting off.

A day to recognize the darkness and admire that the light is still showing itself.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment